In the spirit of kindness and giving back, purchase a PetAg formula feeding kit for shelter kittens and puppies in need! You'll be sending helpless newborns the gift to survive, thrive, and be happy in a forever home.
A kitten or puppy that arrives at a shelter without their mother faces a very low chance of survival. These orphaned animals rely on formula and the close care of shelter workers to make it through the first critical days. Sadly, many shelters are underfunded and unable to provide enough formula, bottles, and necessary supplies to go around.
For an at-risk dog or cat awaiting transport from an overcrowded shelter to a high-adoption-rate shelter via programs like Flights To Freedom, this feeding kit can be the difference between a forever home and euthanasia.
For $15, you can provide formula needed to support an orphaned pet from birth to weaning.
For $29, you can give a full PetAg life-saving formula feeding & care kit, which includes other important components that shelters desperately need to save lives:
- PetAg KMR® or Goat's Milk Esbilac® formula to support an orphaned pet from birth to weaning
- a PetAg Nurser Bottle specially sized for baby pets
- a PetAg’s Bene-Bac® Pet Gel to replace naturally occurring microorganisms and maintain a healthy bacterial balance in a formula-fed pet's system
Save a litter for just $96! Many orphaned infant fur babies arrive at a shelter with their siblings. Make a huge impact by supplying an emergency life-saving care kits for 4 kittens or puppies in need. Help them all survive! 💕
Other important info:
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will deliver the product directly to the shelter recipient on your behalf.
- Each kit purchase also generates our customary charitable donation to help feed shelter animals!
- GreaterGood has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of Benefit Buy contributions based upon what the receiving organization needs the most. We will always contribute products of equal or greater value.
- GreaterGood & The Animal Rescue Site are proud to help provide these kits to shelter animals in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!
I purchased the kitten food because I love what you all are doing for those helpless little fur balls. I just wish I could do more. Thank you all for helping.
I helped Emergency Care : Life Saving Formula Kits For Fur Babies .. I did Save A Litter Of Kittens. On Giving Tuesday back on May 5th. This was so precious to me. Helping a litter of kitten in their first days means we give them a chance at life and hopefully when ready they will be adopted into a forever loving home. So happy that this was made possible through the Animal Rescue Site. I also love doing the Fly Pets To Freedom monthly knowing the same applies to them. Giving them a new start in life and with the hopes to be adopted in a new forever loving home. I honor my twin tuxedo cat brothers Spunky and Squirt each time I help other animals. As I was adopted by my boys once I saw them at my local shelter. And knowing someone was taking care of them until I adopted both boys into my loving home. Such a good thing to be apart of.
Thank you for providing these care kits for the little ones! They are so essential! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help In their care.