GreaterGood has partnered with Angel Flight West to help women who are actively fighting the disease. By flying them to get the treatment they need as well as providing comfort packs for their trip, you are sending a message of hope and support. Help support women like Cheryl (pictured above) who needs to fly to Seattle to get the treatment she needs.
Angel Flight West partners with GreaterGood.org to fly breast cancer patients to get the care they need through Flights of Hope. Many of these women live several hours away from treatment, and taking a flight makes it faster to get the life saving care they need than if they were to drive. The anxiety, stress, and struggle that comes with fighting breast cancer is hard enough on its own, and a helping hand can make all the difference. These bold, hope-filled women have fought so bravely and are continuing to fight, and now you can bring a small sense of comfort and rest, reminding them that a community is cheering her on. Support these women as you would support the women in your life going through this same fight.
By purchasing a comfort pack, each woman on the Pink Ribbon Flights of Hope will receive several comfort items to make her flight and her journey through her treatment a bit more bearable, giving her a strength to keep fighting and letting her know she is supported and loved.
Support and help care for women going through breast cancer. Each luxury comfort pack will include:
- A pair of socks or slippers to keep toes warm and cozy. Chemo takes it's toll on the body and toes tend to be the first thing to get cold, help keep them snug and warm.
- A blanket for warmth, softness and comfort. The airplane can get chilly and this cozy and lush blanket will help to keep her warm and give a sense of calm.
Each premium comfort pack will include (in addition to the socks or slippers & blanket above):
- A bag to hold all their necessities and favorite things, including snacks since treatment can last a couple of hours.
- A travel mug to keep a favorite beverage warm and to help them relax during their travel.
Each pack additionally generates our customary charitable donation to help fund mammograms!
Other important information:
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will deliver the product directly to the recipient on your behalf.
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- GreaterGood is proud to help provide these disaster relief packs for people and pets in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!